This weekend I went on a lovely river walk with my family, so for a change I thought that I would show you a bit around my area. I’m sorry that the photo quality isn’t the best, but I used my phone, it was the […]
Month: April 2015
I’m a massive fan of BareMinerals and have many of their products. For my past birthday my parents bought me some makeup products. One of these items included the BareMinerals 5-in-1 BB advanced performance cream eyeshadow with SPF 15. This eyeshadow is so amazing. The consistency is perfect. It also carries many amazing qualities. It has 5 main qualities, being;
- Long wear colour: The colour lasts up to 12 hours.
- Primer: Can last throughout the day without creasing, fading or smudging.
- Brighten: Reduces darkness and discolouration.
- Smooth: Reduces wrinkles, forming a flawless skin tone and texture.
- Protect: The SPF 15 sunscreen protects the eye from UVA and UVB rays, as well as antioxidants fighting against ageing.
The size that I got was 3ml. On the BareMinerals website this size costs £17.00. I have it in the shade Barely Nude. It is a neutral/nude with a very slight shimmer within.
Honestly in my experience it does exactly as it says. It is the perfect creamy consistency, making it so easy to apply. This product is also great as you don’t need to use very much to achieve your look, a little goes a long way. I have only found one very minor problem with this product, which is that it dries extremely quickly, meaning that I have to make sure that I either reapply to areas not covered, or I have to apply and cover quickly. Although as said that is a very minor problem, and I would highly recommend this product as it is amazing!