World’s Best Summer Smoothie
So, I know that I seem to have completely abandoned my blog recently, as I have been so super busy, but I’m trying to get back on track, and to make it up to all of you I have an extra special blog post today, as Alice, from MiniStephens.co.uk, wants to share her favourite Summer smoothie with you all!!
When my family and I bought our “Nutri Ninja” Blender earlier this year, we jumped straight onto the internet, to find new smoothie recipes we could try out in a bid to attempt to be a bit healthier. Well, months later we barely use the blender, however, one recipe I love making in the blender is Strawberry and Banana smoothie. The two fruits seem to mix together perfectly and make a tasty and refreshing Summery drink, perfect for hot days.
Strawberry and Banana Smoothie:
With this recipe, it is a bit of trial and error with how much of each fruit and milk/water you need to use. However, this is the amount I use in my version of the smoothies. The amount I use also makes about 2/3 glasses full.
- 1 Banana
- 125g of Strawberries
- 1 ½ Cups of Milk
- ½ Cup of Greek or Vanilla Yoghurt
- Cut the Banana up roughly into small pieces
- Cut the Strawberries in half or into quarters – whichever you think is more suitable depending on the size of the strawberries you are using
- Place the strawberries, banana, milk and yoghurt into the blender – measuring the milk and yoghurt as you go.
- Blend the mixture until it’s smooth
- Pour equally amongst the amount of glasses you have and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this refreshing drink – it really makes you feel Summery and is great to drink on a sunny morning or afternoon!
I’ve tried and tested this recipe for myself, and it is ultimately amazing!!
And now that you have this perfectly refreshing summer smoothie recipe, be sure to go across and check out Alice’s blog, www.MiniStephens.co.uk, and give her a cheeky subscription.
Also, go check her out on Twitter, @AliceStephens_, and on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/MiniStephensBlog/