BLOGMAS DAY 16- 2017 Christmas Jumpers
Once it turns December 1st it’s officially time for Christmas jumpers! I love, love, love Christmas jumpers as they really help me get in the festive spirit, and keep you all warm and cosy in the deep winter.
1. Burgundy Light Up Christmas Jumper, Next- £34.00
I love this jumpers, as it’s both got the ordinary fairisle type of pattern on the jumper, but at the same time it’s also super festive with how it’s quite cartoon like, and it lights up!
2. Penguin Christmas Jumper, George- £16.00
I’m pretty sure this is a jumper my brother wishes he had! Who doesn’t want a super cute penguin jumper for Christmas time though?
3. Fairisle Knitted Christmas Jumper, George- £14.00
This is the perfect jumper for anyone who really isn’t the most christmassy kind of person, but still wants to join in with Christmas. It’s also a lot more traditional, and I love it for this reason.
4. Burgundy Reindeer Christmas Jumper, Next- £28.00
I love the colour of this jumper, and also love how it’s got all of the reindeer on it. There’s also a red pom pom for Rudolph’s rose, which is just so amazing, but I am biased because I love pom poms.
5. Elf and Flashing Lights Crew Neck Jumper, M&S- £29.50
Again, here we are with the flashing lights. This one is also in the fairisle style of jumper. I can just imagine all of the strings of lights flashing.
6. Grey sheep knit Christmas jumper, Debenhams- £30.00
A prefect jumper for anyone who doesn’t want to be massively christmassy, but still wants to have a Christmas style of jumper.
7. Unicorn Christmas Slogan Sweatshirt, George- £12.50
With the massive unicorn fascination this year, this is sure to be the perfect idea of a Christmas jumper for many people.
8. Camel Slogan Christmas Jumper and Hair Accessory, George- £16.00
I actually bought myself this jumper this year, as I only had quite normal Christmas jumpers, and I really wanted a wacky one, and this one fits that bill just perfect. I love the pun, of ‘Camel all ye faithful’, and it gets better… there’s shiny pom poms on it!
9. Textured penguin jumper, Debenhams- £40.00
Another penguin jumper, and this time a super cute fluffy one! It’s so, so, so adorable and looks incredibly warm and cosy.
10. Cream Christmas Reindeer Jumper, Next- £34.00
Can this jumper have any more pom poms on it? This jumper is honestly my idea of heaven!