I’ve got a massive treat for you all!! ‘Maddie’s Market’ is an online shop that sells all-natural skincare products, and I’ve been lucky enough to offer you all the chance to get 15% off your order!! So, head over to https://maddiesmarket.net/, and use the promo […]
Now that I’m back home from University for the Christmas break, I’m going to make the most of having the juicer machine in the house. So, I thought it would be perfect to share with you all one of my favourite juices, with ginger and nutmeg and ending up green in colour, it’s ever so christmassy!
This recipe serves 1 pint glass worth of juice.
- Apple (2)
- Celery (1 stick)
- Orange (half)
- Cucumber (1/3)
- Lemon (1)
- Lime (1/2)
- Ginger root (1/2 – 1 inch)
- Nutmeg (pinch)
The best, and easiest thing about juicing is that it’s so quick and simple to do, as after you’ve got all the ingredients together, all you need to do is put them all in the juicer machine, piece by piece, and the rest is all done for you!
So here it is! It might not look like the most delicious juice ever, but it tastes so good, and has a very fresh taste. I use quite a bit of ginger, which really gives it a awakening zing, alongside all of the citrus ingredients.
‘Don’t Be Afraid Of Change, Because it is Leading You To a New Beginning.’ Don’t take change as a negative, take it as a positive. It means the possibility of new things in your life. Your life is full of new possibilities, you just […]
‘Stay Patient And Trust Your Journey.’ You’re on this journey for a reason, so trust yourself through it all. You’re perfectly capable. Enjoy yourself, and make the most of it as best as you can. Things won’t happen overnight, and it will take hard […]
‘Be Your Own Colour, No Matter What The Rest Of The World Looks Like.’
It’s boring to have a world of duplicates. Be unique. Be your own person, and definitely don’t feel like you have to please anyone. This is your life, so don’t be worried about what those around you say, just be yourself and stand out from the crowd.
I’ve been nominated for another award!! I didn’t even think that I would say that the first time, let alone again! This time around I’ve been nominated for the ‘Blogger Recognition Award’.
I was nominated by the incredible ‘Travels of a Baby Vet’, and I would like to thank her so much, as I am so grateful for such a sweet action.
Travels of a Baby Vet is a blog run by the lovely Jess. I am so thankful for her seeing the potential in my blog and nominating me for this award, and allowing me to gain recognition. Jess’ blog, Travels of a Baby Vet is all about her experiences as a vet and follows her through her travels as well. She’s got such a wonderful blog, so please, please go over and give it a read!
How I started ‘Arty Allsorts’…
Arty Allsorts began on 1st February 2015, on a quiet Sunday afternoon. I began to blog for no other reason than to fulfil my absolute passion to write, and love to share my views with others. I used to spend most of my day searching through other people’s blogs and watching vlogs, and so it really inspired me to begin writing a blog for myself. I wanted my writing to both be able to put a smile on someone’s face, but hopefully also inspire someone else one day.
Motivating others and brightening someone’s day and my wish to make a difference for someone has also become a big part of blogging for me, especially through my ‘Quote of the Week’ posts, and previous collaborations such as for Mental Health Week, and with the #BeYou Project. Through my time blogging I have achieved so much more than I would ever have expected, and I’m so thankful for all of the views and encouragement that I have received over this time!
My advice to new bloggers…
First things first, never, ever blog for the money! I’m still not in this for the money nearly three years on, I’m blogging because I love to, because it’s my passion. Only ever begin to blog because you want to write. If you’re only blogging for the commercial and materialistic reasons you’ll never actually continue to blog, or at least enjoy it, and it will show within your writing. Also blog about what you love, rather than what you think is popular at the time. Yes, what is popular might gain some extra views, but if you’ve got no interest and passion for the topic, your writing will again be affected.
Have a clean design to your blog, rather than cluttering it up. This will allow your readers to keep focused on your posts, and it will also allow it to be easy to navigate. This will result in them being more likely to return and also enjoy reading your information.
Be committed! I have to admit I didn’t always follow this rule, and I have slipped up at times, where I would either be busy or unmotivated and go way too long without blogging. Keep regular posts, but at the same time make sure that you have time away from blogging and still only blog about what you feel passionate about.
- Hannah Elizabeth – This girl is an absolutely brilliant and such a committed blogger. She puts such a massive amount of work into her blog, and definitely deserves your views!
- Sam Richardson @LivingRichardson – This is a beautifully designed blog, with such amazing posts!
- Kelly and Ryan @LostandBoundFor – Again, a wonderful blog, and I can only wish and dream to visit some of the places that they have. They’ve also got some really brilliant advice. I’m also so in love with the name of their blog, and think it’s just too adorable.
- Jane Keightley @MrsKEatsHerWayAroundItaly – As someone who adores Italy, I also adore this blog and all that it offers. I love reading about all the places travelled, and it’s so perfect for anyone about to visit Italy in these same areas.
- Shamira Solana @BebeShamo -Such a beautifully designed and beautifully written blog!
- Elizabeth @TheDarlingDiaries – A super pretty blog with incredibly well written posts.
- A Wolf’s Diary – Full of very useful and interesting posts. Definitely worth a read!
- Laura @LauraTulipBlogsIt – An interesting, easy to read blog.
The Bloggers Recognition Award is a way for bloggers to nominate each other to show their acknowledgement of the works of other bloggers. It’s a way to be able to show your appreciation of their time and efforts they put into the content of their blog. Each blogger nominated must follow by a list of rules;
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show that you have received the award.
- Provide a brief story of how your blog began.
- Give some advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Comment on each of the blogs and let them know that you have nominated them, and provide the link to the post you created.